Wednesday 18 May 2011

Weekend Nachos - Worthless [Relapse/Deep Six]


First non-dubstep music related post. Weekend Nachos are releasing their third LP soon, set to drop on Relapse (cd/digital) and Deep Six (vinyl). I know I'll definitely be copping the vinyl release, Deep Six is a great label!

I've had a listen and this is the usual heavy hitting affair that I've come to expect from Weekend Nachos. Fast hardcore punk with unbelievably heavy sludge moments. Big up! Also shout to The Afternoon Gentlemen who are from Leeds and will be doing a US tour with them. Nice going.

You can stream the record HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of them before. Will check them out. Mostly because I like that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I got involved with the UK bass music scene, I was involved in the hardcore punk/grindcore scene. I feel like I've neglected this since I started DJing and listening to EDM more. So thought it was about time I did something!

    Expect negativity, pessimism and heavy riffs.

    ReplyDelete